Hurricane and Tropical Storm Damage – Residential Insurance Claims
Hurricanes and tropical storms have caused considerable damage to the Gulf Coast over the past few years. Combined, Hurricane Rita and Hurricane Ike resulted in $15 billion worth of insurance claims filed in Texas alone.
These claims are complicated, with wind and rainwater damage, structural stresses from high winds, mold damage, and storm surge. Sometimes flooding from other sources such as levee breaks or rivers overflowing due to heavy rains mean that you’re also dealing with more than one insurance policy – which opens up the door to disagreements about which insurance company should cover what damages that can drag out for years in litigation.
Our public adjusters help you get what you’re entitled to by:
- evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Public adjusters work exclusively for you – the policyholder – never for the insurance company.
Who have we helped?
Our payment of fees to your firm for its expertise was money well spent. The return on investment was well worth it. … After going through the extended insurance claim process, we now know that no one should handle their own claim without the benefit of your expertise. We highly recommend your firm and its services without any hesitation.
Douglas and Diane Kelly
We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. An internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we are proud of. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
For additional information, visit:
- “10 Things You Can Do To Make Disaster Recovery Go More Smoothly”
- “Do You Need a Public Adjuster?”
- “The Four Most Common Types of Property Damage After a Hurricane”