Fire Damage and Property – Residential Insurance Claims
The public adjusters at Adjusters International have years of experience helping homeowners with their financial recovery after a fire. When a fire destroys your home, you may find yourself in a state of shock and wondering “What do I do now?”. We understand your stress from the unknown, and we work hard to make sure that the recovery process goes as smoothly as possible.
To us, it is not just about getting you the most out of your residential insurance claim, but also helping you through the entire recovery process. From contacting your insurance company to initiate the claim, to guiding you through salvaging what remains of your property, to evaluating the extent of the damage; there is a lot that needs to be done immediately after the fire.
Steps to Take After a Fire:
- Photograph the property to document the extent of the damage;
- Create a comprehensive list of your lost/damaged items;
- Communicate your needs fully regarding alternate living, as you will be in it for the duration of the rebuilding period;
- Keep complete records of all out-of-pocket expenses incurred during the clean-up and rebuilding process.
After a fire, turn the hassle of filing your insurance claim over to our trusted experts. We will manage your property damage claim, so that you can focus on resuming your life.
Our public adjusters help you get what you’re entitled to by:
- evaluating your insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Public adjusters work exclusively for you – the policyholder – never for the insurance company.
Who have we helped?
Hiring [you] to represent us was one of the smartest decisions we made following the loss of our home. …They made sure our claim was filed on time, the cost estimates were accurate, and that we received the maximum insurance proceeds we were entitled to based upon our policy coverage…. During the days, weeks and months that followed our fire, my wife and I were able to focus on getting our life back in order, replacing our personal items, going back to work, and finding temporary housing for our family while the house was being restored and rebuilt. Because of [you], we had time to focus on the really important things in life, and [you] handled each and every detail of the insurance claim and related issues.
Robert & Mary Ann Abraham
Our insurance claims experts have helped thousands of homeowners. We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. An internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we are proud of. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
Listen to our podcast on “Wildfires: Filing Property Insurance Claims for One of Nature’s Most Fearsome Foes” for tips from our experts:
For additional information, visit:
- “10 Things You Can Do To Make Disaster Recovery Go More Smoothly”
- “Do You Need a Public Adjuster?”
- “Homeowners Insurance Claim Help”