Flood Damage Recovery – Commercial Claims Help
Flooding and water damage are among the most complicated types of insurance claims. In addition to the extensive damage – ranging from machinery and electronics to chemical pollutants to structural damage and mold – caused by water, there is the fact that you are most likely dealing with a National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) policy rather than your traditional commercial property insurance policy. This means you are operating within a different, and in many ways more stringent, set of rules
Our public adjusters can help by:
- Fully reviewing your insurance coverage;
- Determining policy compliance issues;
- Developing a claim management strategy;
- Completing detailed valuations of building, equipment and inventory losses;
- Formulating business interruption models;
- Assembling comprehensive claim presentations with expert reports; and
- Expediting the insurance claims entire process.
Our public adjusters work exclusively for the policyholder—not the insurance company—enabling us to act in your best interest. As your advocate, we ensure that both you and your business’ flood damage claim are treated fairly by the insurance company.
Who have we helped?
…Your expertise in catastrophic recovery certainly eliminated the need for those at Aldine ISD to spend precious time on dealing with the storm recovery and allowed us to continue using our work time for the benefit of the students in Aldine. The fact that the educational process could continue while the recovery process progressed was a relief for everyone involved. …
Assistant Superintendent of Finance
Aldine Independent School District
Our insurance claims experts have helped thousands of business owners across all types of industries. We encourage you to look through our references and testimonials and to contact us for recommendation letters. An internal review showed that our clients felt we delivered what we promised and would work with us again—facts we are proud of. We welcome the opportunity to put you in touch with past clients so you can ask them yourself.
Listen to our podcast on “Flood Insurance – Understanding and Recovering from One of Nature’s Worst Disasters” for tips from our experts:
For additional information, visit:
- “10 Things You Can Do To Make Disaster Recovery Go More Smoothly”
- “Four Fast Facts About Flood Claims”
- “Public Adjusters vs Independent Adjusters”