Thomas Krautner, CPPA, SPPA
922 W. Greens Rd.
Houston, Texas 77067
Thomas Krautner has been a public adjuster at Jansen/Adjusters International since joining the firm in 1982. In this role, Tom represents the interests of the policyholder in settling their property insurance claims after disasters such as fires, windstorms, floods, hail storms, and structural collapses. He has special training and expertise in appraising, preparing and negotiating property damage and business interruption losses and has worked on a variety of significant claims with recoveries up to 60 million dollars. With more than 35 years as a public adjuster, Tom is an experienced property insurance professional who is licensed as a public adjuster in eight states including Texas. He is a member of the National Association of Public Adjusters (NAPIA) and the Texas Association of Public Adjusters (TAPIA), and a graduate of the University of Wisconsin (Milwaukee).
- Estimated and adjusted claims in settlement value up to 60 million dollars
- Expert in insurance restoration, scope of loss identification, recovery cost estimation, depreciation evaluation, and restoration construction
- Expert in loss analysis, claim preparation and appraisal.
- Expert in Business Interruption Claims
- Member of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)
Public Adjusting Licensures
- New Mexico
Additional Professional Experience
- Graduate of the University of Wisconsin (Milwaukee)
- CPPA: Certified Professional Public Adjuster
- SPPA: Senior Professional Public Adjuster