Dan Stouffer, CPPA
Executive General Adjuster
922 W. Greens Rd.
Houston, Texas 77067
Dan Stouffer is an Executive General Adjuster at Jansen/Adjusters International. Since joining the firm in 2002, Dan has been helping his clients to maximize their financial returns after a property loss by reviewing their purchased policies and applying all eligible claim damages in accordance with that policy. He has worked with numerous home and business owners by effectively measuring, documenting, presenting and negotiating their first party property claims. Dan is licensed as a public adjuster in Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. He is a member of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA) and has earned his Certified Professional Public Adjuster designation.
- Estimated and adjusted claims in settlement value between $100,000 and $20,000,000.
- Expert in Insurance Restoration scope of loss identification, recovery cost estimation, depreciation evaluation and restoration construction
- Expert in use of Xactimate Construction and Adjustment estimation software
- Expert in building renovation, repair, and replacement construction and estimation
- Member of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA)
- Earned his Certified Professional Public Adjuster designation
Public Adjusting Licensures